The following links are listed to provide you with additional online information and resources.
- Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario (www.ldao.ca) - Nonprofit organization providing advocacy and support to chidlren and youth with learning disabilities and their families.
- The Integra Program / Child Development Institute (www.childdevelop.ca/programs/Integra-program) - Counselling and parent support for students with learning disabilities.
- Learning Disabilites Research Program (eee.sickkids.ca/LDRP/Research Program) - Research program that works in coordination with school boards to offer remediation and support to students with reading difficulties.
Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Centre for ADHD Awareness Canada (www.caddac.ca) - Nonprofit organization providing support and advocacy for children with ADHD and their families.
- Canadian ADHD Resouce Alliance (www.caddra.ca) - Nonprofit alliance of healthcare practioners providing education and training for clinicians. Website provides a wealth of support for students with ADHD.
- Geneva Centre for Autism (www.autism.net) - Provides support, counselling and education to individuals with autism and their families.
- Kerry's Place Autism Services (www.kerrysplace.org) - Multiple services available for children with autism and their families.
- Association for Bright Schildren of Ontario (www.abcontario.ca) - Volunteer organization providing support and advocacy for gifted students.
- National Association for Gifted Children (nagc.org) - Advocacy and support addressing needs of gifted students.
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites.